Last updated: February 9, 2021
General terms of trade of the store www.mobipart.eu
www.mobipart.eu Seller of goods offered in the online store - SIA RITONE, legal address Dammes 26-64, Riga, LV-1069, Reg. No. 40103717618, VAT No. LV40103717618, on the one hand, hereinafter referred to as the Seller, and the person placing the order, hereinafter referred to as the Buyer, on the other hand, enter into the following Agreement:
- The Seller undertakes to sell and deliver the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer's order.
Delivery and payment terms
- The Buyer orders the goods through the website www.mobipart.eu, indicating the type and quantity of the goods to be ordered.
- After making the payment, the buyer receives information by e-mail that the order has been confirmed.
- The Buyer has the opportunity to pay for the goods using banks payment cards, the payment tools built into the Internet shop or by paying the invoice prepared by the Seller and sent to the Buyer by e-mail in accordance with the order.
- The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without a signature.
- The Buyer pays delivery fee -2.99 EUR (including VAT) - payment for DPD and Omniva for delivery in the whole territory of Latvia.
- The Seller ensures the delivery of the goods within 4 (four) working days from the receipt of payment for the goods, implementing the delivery through DPD or Omniva, delivering the goods to the Buyer's chosen parcel terminal.
Order cancellation and return policy
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the moment of receipt of the Product by sending a letter of withdrawal to the Seller.
- The Buyer can obtain the Return application form at the place of purchase of the Goods - in the online store in the section “Return of Goods and Money”, or upon request, the Seller sends it to the Buyer by e-mail.
- The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller within 5 (five) working days after sending the Return application- by sending them by post to SIA RITONE, Jūrkalnes ielā 15, Rīga, LV-1046.
- All expenses that will be incurred in connection with the return of the goods to the Seller shall be covered by the Buyer.
- The Buyer may not have the right of return of goods if:
- the ordered goods cannot be returned according to their nature, or they are perishable or can be used quickly;
- the ordered goods are made especially to the Buyer by individual order;
- the ordered goods or their packaging are open, the goods have been used.
- Section 12, Paragraph six of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia provides that "the consumer is responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the period of exercise of the right of withdrawal".
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer to use his right of return of goods or claim for the compensation in case the product is damaged by negligent handling of the product during use or without following the instructions, if the original packaging of the product is lost or its packaging is significantly damaged.
- The Seller shall inspect the returned goods within 5 (five) working days from the moment of receipt of the returned goods and, if all the conditions for cancellation of the Order and return of the goods are fulfilled, transfer money for the goods to the bank account specified by the Buyer.
- By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used so that the Seller can accept the Buyer's order and deliver goods in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia.
- By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer's order will be sent to the specified e-mail.
Dispute settlement rules
- Any disputes or claims arising from or related to the Agreement shall be settled through negotiations, but if a mutually acceptable solution is not reached in the negotiations, the dispute shall be settled in the court of the Republic of Latvia.
- Any amendments to the Agreement shall be made in writing and shall enter into force upon mutual agreement.
- The Agreement contains a complete agreement of the Parties regarding the subject of the Agreement and no prior agreement of the Parties regarding the subject of the Agreement is valid.